Welcome to Bread Maker Reviews
If you are looking to buy a new bread machine or pick-up some advice on using an automatic bread maker, then “Bread Maker Reviews Online” is the best place to start.
Try-out the interactive Bread Maker comparison chart below or read our comprehensive product guides covering the Best Bread Machines on the market today.
There really is nothing to beat the aroma of homemade bread baking in the kitchen. Now, with the simplicity of the modern day bread maker, impressing your friends and family with your very own freshly baked bread could not be easier.
Bread Maker Reviews – Quick Comparison Chart
*Click on any of the columns of the breadmaker comparison chart to sort the data to help make your decision easier. Also click the image or the link for the latest details about the product as well as current prices and bread machine ratings.
Quick Links to Breadmaker Reviews
The Best all-round Breadmaker – Panasonic SD-YD250
The Best Big Breadmaker – Zojirush BB-PAC20
The Best Breadmaker for Gluten Free Bread – Cuisinart CBK-100
The Best Value Breadmaker – Sunbeam 5891
The Best Express Breadmaker – Oster CKSTBR9050
The Best Small Breadmaker – Zojirushi BB-HAC10
Ten Reasons Why You Should Buy a Bread maker
- You don’t have to spend time and effort kneading and preparing the bread
- They are very simple to operate and require no prior baking knowledge
- You can control the size of the loaf and the crust type to suit
- The list of bread products that can be made are countless
- Breadmakers can also make jam, chutney and marmalade’s
- They can also be used to mix dough for pizza, rolls and pasta
- Delay timer programs enable you control when the bread is ready
- If you make a lot of bread it can save you money in the long run
- Home made bread is more healthy — it does not have the artificial additives of store bread
- Baking your own is great fun and will also impress your friends and family
If you have not used a bread maker before you can visit this great wikipedia page on bread makers for a bit more background. You should also visit our guide to bread machine features which may help you with your buying decisions.
With an automatic bread maker you can make literally hundreds of different recipes. From basic loaves, gluten free recipes, artisan breads, fruit loaves and cakes you can easily impress friends and family alike with your home baking. Two great sites for recipes that are worth checking out once you have purchased your bread machine are: